Paradigm shift will change the way you think about gradient yarns. Colors gently shift through very long transitions, transitions longer than can fit in the large 200 g cakes. The full color sequence spans multiple skeins. Thus, each individual skein is unique, a one-of-a-kind color experience. One skein projects will never be boring, nor will two projects ever look exactly alike. Use several skeins in a project to see the full variety of transitions within each colorway.
- 100% Mercerized Cotton
- Weight: 200 g (7.05 oz)
- Approx: 371 yds (340 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 6 - 7 (4.0 - 4.5 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 18 - 20 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: 12 - 14 scs = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Gauge: H - I (5.0 - 5.5 mm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Machine Wash Cold. Tumble Dry Low.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.